If you are an overseas student (and a national of a country outside the EU) you can complete the LSBU Online Application Form. It is very important to upload all the necessary supporting documents as they are required to process your application. The additional supporting documents are:
- passport (photo and ID page)
- copies of all UK visas (if applicable)
- academic qualifications (transcripts and certificates)
- reference letter(s)
- personal statement
You will be able to make 1 application and choose up to 2 courses to apply to
- A Level BBC or;
- BTEC National Diploma DDM or;
- Access to HE qualifications with 15 Distinctions 30 Merits or;
- Equivalent level 3 qualifications worth 128 UCAS points (must include an art or design subject)
- We require a portfolio of work to be submitted.
- Applicants must hold 5 GCSEs A-C including Maths and English or equivalent (reformed GCSEs grade 4 or above).
- We welcome qualifications from around the world. English language qualifications for international students: IELTS score of 6.0 or Cambridge Proficiency or Advanced Grade C.
At LSBU, we’ve set our tuition fee for Home and EU undergraduates starting in 2018 on full-time courses at £9,250. If this is your first degree you can apply for a student loan to cover tuition fee costs from Student Finance England. You can only apply for a loan for a second undergraduate full-time degree if it’s in nursing, midwifery or allied healthcare.
Undergraduate – from £13,780.
“Life while studying at LSBU was very hectic! When I wasn’t in lectures I was working one of 3 jobs; either as a Student Ambassador for LSBU; as a dance teacher; or as a Market Researcher. In some ways, this was very challenging, but in other ways, it was great because it taught me to be really disciplined with my time.”
Jackie Tomes // alumna // BA (Hons) Art Management