BA (Hons) Business Management with Project Management
Do you see yourself as management material? Would you like to know how to take charge of a project, effectively managing it? Then this course could be the perfect way to turn your skills into a qualification. BA (Hons) Business Management with Project Management develops an understanding of the concept and steps required to undertake effective project management – and helps you to stand out to potential employers too.
|Full-time Duration:||3 years|
|Starting in:||January, September|
|Location:||Southwark Campus, London|
Why Business Management with Project Management at LSBU?
- No.2 in London for satisfaction with courses across Business, Management & Marketing (Guardian 2019).
- No.1 University in London for Teaching, Organisation and Management, Learning Resources and Personal Development in Business (National Students Survey 2016).
- Professional accreditation – The School has Centre of Excellence status with the IOEE, in recognition of our entrepreneurial culture and leading-edge practice.
- Outstanding facilities and access to the software widely used in industry: Bloomberg, Thomson One Banker, SAGE, Blueprint, FAME, Nvivo and SPSS
- The opportunity to complete your third year in a paid professional work placement.
- You could study in Europe during the first semester of the second year, with semester abroad opportunities in the USA or Australia too.
- No.3 London Modern University for graduate prospects in Business and Management Studies (Complete University Guide League Table 2018).
“LSBU positively enhanced my personal development and opened up various pathways I could only have dreamt of. The staff provided me with the best support structure whenever I required it.”
Doorita Seerutten // alumna // BA (Hons) Accounting and Finance graduate // Student
All the way through the course, employability skills are promoted – with guest speakers from industry, business insights, graduate start-up and entrepreneur schemes. Take a look at some of the roles our recent graduates have gone into:
You’ll be prepared when you graduate for a career in business and project management. All the way through the course, employability skills are promoted – with guest speakers from industry, business insights, graduate start-up and entrepreneur schemes. Our graduates have gone onto jobs such as:
- Local Business Development Manager at Audi
- Consultant at JCW
- Operations and Administration at The Rose Theatre
- Assistant Events Officer at Birkbeck, University of London
- Customer Service at Santander UK Corporate & Commercial
- Administration Assistant at Mars Capital
- National Manager at Elevation Networks